ABOUT THE DOC
Dr. Walter F. Russo, a Milford native, began practicing in 1983 after graduating from the same school as his father and two siblings, the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He joined his father, Dr. Anthony J. Russo, who founded the practice in 1954, and worked alongside him until Dr. Anthony retired in 1994. The practice is located in his childhood home, at 85 Prospect St. in Milford, across from the waterfall and duck pond. He treats children and adults, offering services from A to Z, including bleaching, cosmetic dentistry, root canals, implants, crowns, bridges, removable partials and dentures.
Since 1985, Dr. Russo has served on the Education Council that designs and runs all the continuing education courses for the CT State Dental Association. He has participated in well over 1000 hours of continuing education during his career in order to provide the highest quality of care for his patients.
- Consistently named “Top Dentist” in Connecticut Magazine, every year since the award began in 2009. Recipients of this award are chosen by their peers.
- Active in the dental community, at the local and state levels
- Supports many local Milford and CT charity events
- Actively donates dental services to those in need
- In his free time, he likes to fish, ski, grow vegetables and fruit trees of all types, including figs.
- His family is the #1 joy in his life!
“I am truly interested in the whole person, beyond their teeth, and attentively listen to understand a patient’s motivation and goals in seeking dental care. With honesty and integrity, I consistently give my best to customize an individual’s treatment according to their wishes. My goal is to inform and provide appropriate treatment options according to the patient’s interest. I strive to do my very best because I sincerely find it meaningful to use my skills to help people and provide the kind of care we all want. I treat you as I would my family.”